A fine selection of holiday cottages, hotels, B&Bs, Inns, Lodges, Travelodges, Premier Inns etc around Essex.
St. Mary's Church, Hatfield Broad Oak, Essex
- Located in Hatfield Broad Oak, Essex, East of England, England
- St. Mary the Virgin, Feathers Hill, Hatfield Broad Oak, Essex, CM22 7HG
- Telephone: 01279 718704
- Hatfield Broad Oak is located five miles south east of Bishop's Stortford and the name has been used since 1136
- There was a Saxon church in Hatfield Broad Oak at the time of the Domesday Book
- The present church was once part of the Benedictine Priory Hatfield Regis Priory
- The Priory buildings were demolished in 1536 at the time of the Dissolution, leaving the present day church
Explore St. Mary's Church, Hatfield Broad Oak, Essex
through our Explore The UK
map or discover it yourself using
Approximately 2.6 miles away.
Total Rooms: 4; Rates: £50 - £90 Per Night
With heated pool and secluded garden, this friendly, modern and well-run B&B is on a bus route to Stansted Airport, Bishopa s Stortford town centre and the railway station...
What's near here?