Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions applies to this website only.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. PictureTheUK reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this Terms & Conditions page. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
- PictureTheUK will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- By choosing to use PictureTheUK, you agree to indemnify picturetheuk, its officers, agents, partners and employees from any and all claims or damage, including reasonable legal fees, due to, or arising out of content you choose to submit, post or transmit through picturetheuk.
- PictureTheUK does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the information displayed on this website nor is any kind of warranty or endorsement expressed or implied by such publication. PictureTheUK will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant law.
- PictureTheUK accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- The PictureTheUK name, information, database, reports, site, software, logo and copy are not to be copied, and/or distributed without explicit written permission from PictureTheUK. Any violation of the PictureTheUK copyright-ownership of the aforementioned items will lead to the initiation of legal proceedings.
- PictureTheUK can, without notice or prior warning, refuse service to you at any time for any reason.